HOME
2
WWWWDWDWWW



Lazio

vs.

Inter


Italy Serie A
AWAY
1
DDWWDDDWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 46% 16% 38% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 29% HOME
Goals 47% 3% 32% HOME
Historical Encounters 45% 0% 55% AWAY
Historical Home 67% 33% 0% HOME
Historical Away 20% 20% 60% AWAY
ELO Ranking 43% 29% 29% HOME
Holistic 44% 18% 38% HOME
Bookmakers 48% 21% 31% HOME
Statistics 44% 20% 36% HOME
Fouls 42% 20% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 46% chance that Lazio will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 38% chance of losing the match.