HOME
0
LDDDDWLWDL



Regensburg

vs.

Holstein Kiel


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
LDWLLDLWLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 33% 23% 44% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 38% 3% 40% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 50% 50% AWAY
Historical Home 40% 27% 33% HOME
Historical Away 40% 13% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 40% 20% 40% HOME
Holistic 27% 30% 43% AWAY
Bookmakers 44% 9% 48% AWAY
Statistics 40% 22% 38% HOME
Fouls 35% 22% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 33% chance that Regensburg will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 44% chance of losing the match.