HOME
0
WWWDWLWWDD



Plymouth

vs.

Grimsby


England League 2
AWAY
0
WDLLWDDWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 50% 12% 38% HOME
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 46% 3% 33% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 53% 27% 20% HOME
Historical Away 60% 20% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 55% 24% 21% HOME
Holistic 38% 16% 47% AWAY
Bookmakers 112% -4% -9% HOME
Statistics 44% 21% 35% HOME
Fouls 44% 21% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 50% chance that Plymouth will win, a 12% chance of a draw / tie, and a 38% chance of losing the match.