HOME
1
WLWLLLLWLL



Waregem

vs.

Mouscron


Belgium Jupiler League
AWAY
2
LDWDLLLLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 60% 18% 22% HOME
League Analysis 47% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 51% 3% 29% HOME
Historical Encounters 75% 25% 0% HOME
Historical Home 53% 13% 33% HOME
Historical Away 53% 27% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 20% 27% HOME
Holistic 60% 22% 18% HOME
Bookmakers 78% 13% 9% HOME
Statistics 43% 20% 37% HOME
Fouls 47% 20% 33% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 60% chance that Waregem will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 22% chance of losing the match.