HOME
2
WLLLWDDWDL



Bordeaux

vs.

Dijon


France Le Championnat
AWAY
2
LDDWLWLDDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 57% 23% 20% HOME
League Analysis 45% 28% 27% HOME
Goals 53% 2% 26% HOME
Historical Encounters 67% 33% 0% HOME
Historical Home 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Away 73% 20% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 51% 28% 20% HOME
Holistic 58% 29% 13% HOME
Bookmakers 75% 21% 4% HOME
Statistics 44% 22% 34% HOME
Fouls 43% 22% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 57% chance that Bordeaux will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 20% chance of losing the match.