HOME
0
WWDWWLWDDW



Barnet

vs.

Dag and Red


England Conference
AWAY
0
LDDWDDWLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 59% 27% 14% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 50% 20% 29% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 50% 0% HOME
Historical Home 43% 36% 21% HOME
Historical Away 57% 29% 14% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 33% 18% HOME
Holistic 50% 38% 12% HOME
Bookmakers 107% 2% -9% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 46% 21% 33% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 59% chance that Barnet will win, a 27% chance of a draw / tie, and a 14% chance of losing the match.