HOME
0
LWLLDDLWDD



Fortuna Dusseldorf

vs.

Paderborn


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
0
LWLWLDLLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 47% 15% 38% HOME
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 40% 3% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 20% 20% 60% AWAY
Historical Home 29% 21% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 60% 20% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 44% 21% 35% HOME
Holistic 36% 20% 43% AWAY
Bookmakers 93% -4% 11% HOME
Statistics 42% 20% 39% HOME
Fouls 46% 20% 34% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 47% chance that Fortuna Dusseldorf will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 38% chance of losing the match.