HOME
3
DLLWDWLLWW



Chateauroux

vs.

Lens


France Division 2
AWAY
2
LWWDDDWDLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 24% 37% 39% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 31% 26% HOME
Goals 32% 2% 45% AWAY
Historical Encounters 17% 83% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 20% 33% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 20% 47% 33% DRAW
ELO Ranking 20% 40% 40% AWAY
Holistic 19% 54% 27% DRAW
Bookmakers -2% 26% 76% AWAY
Statistics 41% 23% 36% HOME
Fouls 38% 23% 39% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 24% chance that Chateauroux will win, a 37% chance of a draw / tie, and a 39% chance of losing the match.