HOME
0
LLWLDDLWLW



Mansfield

vs.

Swindon


England League 2
AWAY
0
WLWLWDWWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 27% 13% 60% AWAY
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 37% 3% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 27% 27% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 33% 20% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 30% 23% 46% AWAY
Holistic 20% 16% 65% AWAY
Bookmakers 15% 2% 84% AWAY
Statistics 42% 21% 37% HOME
Fouls 41% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 27% chance that Mansfield will win, a 13% chance of a draw / tie, and a 60% chance of losing the match.