HOME
1



M'gladbach

vs.

Leverkusen


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
3
WWWWDWWWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 17% 44% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 34% 3% 46% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 0% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Away 31% 8% 62% AWAY
ELO Ranking -0% -13% 13% AWAY
Holistic 21% 14% 32% AWAY
Bookmakers 47% 17% 36% HOME
Statistics 38% 20% 42% AWAY
Fouls 43% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that M'gladbach will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 44% chance of losing the match.