HOME
0
LLDWLWDDLL



Eibar

vs.

Sociedad


Spain La Liga Primera Division
AWAY
0
LDDWLLWLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 47% 19% 34% HOME
League Analysis 48% 24% 28% HOME
Goals 40% 2% 40% HOME
Historical Encounters 67% 33% 0% HOME
Historical Home 33% 27% 40% AWAY
Historical Away 47% 13% 40% HOME
ELO Ranking 40% 20% 40% HOME
Holistic 49% 24% 27% HOME
Bookmakers 36% 14% 50% AWAY
Statistics 47% 19% 33% HOME
Fouls 39% 19% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 47% chance that Eibar will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 34% chance of losing the match.