HOME
4
LLLLDLDDLD



Amiens

vs.

Paris SG


France Le Championnat
AWAY
4
WWWDWWWWWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 17% 23% 60% AWAY
League Analysis 45% 28% 27% HOME
Goals 26% 3% 53% AWAY
Historical Encounters 0% 50% 50% AWAY
Historical Home 21% 29% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 14% 14% 71% AWAY
ELO Ranking 19% 23% 58% AWAY
Holistic 12% 31% 57% AWAY
Bookmakers -9% 4% 105% AWAY
Statistics 29% 22% 49% AWAY
Fouls 39% 22% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 17% chance that Amiens will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 60% chance of losing the match.