HOME
3
LDWLDWDDWL



Grenoble

vs.

Niort


France Division 2
AWAY
1
LLLLDDLWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 59% 21% 20% HOME
League Analysis 44% 31% 26% HOME
Goals 43% 2% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 20% 60% 20% DRAW
Historical Away 53% 27% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 37% 43% 21% DRAW
Holistic 58% 29% 13% HOME
Bookmakers 77% 24% -1% HOME
Statistics 43% 23% 33% HOME
Fouls 41% 23% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 59% chance that Grenoble will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 20% chance of losing the match.