HOME
0
WWDDLDLLWW



Yeovil

vs.

Barnet


England Conference
AWAY
0
WWDWWLWDDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 47% 24% 29% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 46% 18% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 50% 36% 14% HOME
Historical Away 40% 27% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 45% 32% 24% HOME
Holistic 41% 32% 27% HOME
Bookmakers 78% 9% 13% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 38% 21% 41% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 47% chance that Yeovil will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.