HOME
0
LLDWLLWDDD



Karlsruhe

vs.

Bochum


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
LWLWDDWDWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 29% 31% HOME
League Analysis 44% 29% 28% HOME
Goals 41% 3% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 29% 57% 14% DRAW
Historical Home 29% 29% 43% AWAY
Historical Away 47% 33% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 38% 31% 31% HOME
Holistic 35% 40% 26% DRAW
Bookmakers 43% 23% 33% HOME
Statistics 46% 22% 32% HOME
Fouls 40% 22% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Karlsruhe will win, a 29% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.