HOME
0
LDLLDWDWDW



Stockport

vs.

Dag and Red


England Conference
AWAY
0
LDDWDDWLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 18% 42% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 36% 10% 44% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 47% 0% 53% AWAY
Historical Away 33% 20% 47% AWAY
ELO Ranking 41% 9% 50% AWAY
Holistic 38% 18% 44% AWAY
Bookmakers 48% 12% 39% HOME
Statistics 42% 21% 37% HOME
Fouls 37% 21% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Stockport will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 42% chance of losing the match.