HOME
0
WWLWWLLDLD



Hoffenheim

vs.

Hertha


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
0
DWLWDLWLDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 54% 15% 31% HOME
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 36% 3% 44% AWAY
Historical Encounters 56% 22% 22% HOME
Historical Home 36% 14% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 36% 29% 36% HOME
ELO Ranking 36% 21% 43% AWAY
Holistic 43% 22% 36% HOME
Bookmakers 111% -3% -8% HOME
Statistics 43% 20% 37% HOME
Fouls 44% 20% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 54% chance that Hoffenheim will win, a 15% chance of a draw / tie, and a 31% chance of losing the match.