HOME
4
DWWWWDLWWD



Darmstadt

vs.

St Pauli


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
DLDWWDWLDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 55% 23% 22% HOME
League Analysis 44% 29% 28% HOME
Goals 44% 3% 33% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 33% 60% 7% DRAW
Historical Away 47% 40% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 41% 50% 10% DRAW
Holistic 60% 33% 7% HOME
Bookmakers 42% 24% 34% HOME
Statistics 44% 22% 34% HOME
Fouls 43% 22% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 55% chance that Darmstadt will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 22% chance of losing the match.