HOME
0
WLDDLWDWLL



Cadiz

vs.

Malaga


Spain La Liga Segunda Division
AWAY
1
DDDWDDLWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 41% 19% DRAW
League Analysis 46% 30% 25% HOME
Goals 49% 2% 28% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 100% 0% DRAW
Historical Home 60% 33% 7% HOME
Historical Away 40% 40% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 38% 13% HOME
Holistic 33% 58% 9% DRAW
Bookmakers 60% 33% 7% HOME
Statistics 45% 23% 32% HOME
Fouls 38% 23% 39% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Cadiz will win, a 41% chance of a draw / tie, and a 19% chance of losing the match.