HOME
0
WWWWDWLWWL



Man City

vs.

Arsenal


England Premier League
AWAY
0
DDWDDDDWWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 74% 13% 13% HOME
League Analysis 46% 25% 29% HOME
Goals 53% 3% 27% HOME
Historical Encounters 64% 18% 18% HOME
Historical Home 71% 14% 14% HOME
Historical Away 27% 60% 13% DRAW
ELO Ranking 48% 37% 15% HOME
Holistic 54% 31% 15% HOME
Bookmakers 194% -40% -54% HOME
Statistics 55% 20% 26% HOME
Fouls 38% 20% 42% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 74% chance that Man City will win, a 13% chance of a draw / tie, and a 13% chance of losing the match.