HOME
0
WLDLLWWDLW



Caen

vs.

Troyes


France Division 2
AWAY
1
LWWWLLLLWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 41% 26% 33% HOME
League Analysis 44% 31% 26% HOME
Goals 30% 2% 47% AWAY
Historical Encounters 67% 33% 0% HOME
Historical Home 27% 33% 40% AWAY
Historical Away 27% 20% 53% AWAY
ELO Ranking 27% 27% 46% AWAY
Holistic 40% 29% 31% HOME
Bookmakers 36% 36% 28% HOME
Statistics 40% 23% 37% HOME
Fouls 39% 23% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 41% chance that Caen will win, a 26% chance of a draw / tie, and a 33% chance of losing the match.