HOME
0
LLDWWLWWDW



Ein Frankfurt

vs.

M'gladbach


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
0
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 16% 42% HOME
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 50% 3% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 50% 21% 29% HOME
Historical Away 0% 0% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking 8% -6% -2% HOME
Holistic 28% 18% 21% HOME
Bookmakers 25% 2% 73% AWAY
Statistics 46% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 40% 20% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that Ein Frankfurt will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 42% chance of losing the match.