HOME
0
DLLLLDWLLL



Bolton

vs.

Wycombe


England League 1
AWAY
2
LDLWLWLWLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 37% 26% 37% HOME
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 43% 2% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 27% 47% 27% DRAW
Historical Away 47% 33% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 37% 40% 23% DRAW
Holistic 36% 38% 27% DRAW
Bookmakers 26% 23% 51% AWAY
Statistics 38% 21% 41% AWAY
Fouls 40% 21% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 37% chance that Bolton will win, a 26% chance of a draw / tie, and a 37% chance of losing the match.