HOME
0
LLLLDLLDLW



Forest Green

vs.

Leyton Orient


England League 2
AWAY
0
LLWLWDWLDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 21% 30% HOME
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 37% 2% 41% AWAY
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 21% 29% 50% AWAY
Historical Away 47% 27% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 34% 28% 38% AWAY
Holistic 34% 30% 37% AWAY
Bookmakers 104% 8% -11% HOME
Statistics 47% 21% 32% HOME
Fouls 44% 21% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Forest Green will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 30% chance of losing the match.