HOME
1
WWDDWWLDDL



Antwerp

vs.

Charleroi


Belgium Jupiler League
AWAY
1
WDWDDLWWDL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 38% 19% 43% AWAY
League Analysis 47% 25% 28% HOME
Goals 43% 2% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 64% 29% 7% HOME
Historical Away 20% 47% 33% DRAW
ELO Ranking 41% 39% 21% HOME
Holistic 28% 25% 47% AWAY
Bookmakers 60% 21% 18% HOME
Statistics 45% 20% 35% HOME
Fouls 42% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 38% chance that Antwerp will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 43% chance of losing the match.