HOME
3
DWWLWDDLWL



Valenciennes

vs.

Sochaux


France Division 2
AWAY
2
LDLDLLDWLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 30% 26% HOME
League Analysis 44% 31% 26% HOME
Goals 49% 2% 28% HOME
Historical Encounters 36% 55% 9% DRAW
Historical Home 43% 36% 21% HOME
Historical Away 60% 27% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 50% 32% 17% HOME
Holistic 46% 39% 14% HOME
Bookmakers 40% 31% 29% HOME
Statistics 39% 23% 37% HOME
Fouls 38% 23% 39% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Valenciennes will win, a 30% chance of a draw / tie, and a 26% chance of losing the match.