HOME
1
DWDWLWLWDW



Heidenheim

vs.

Wehen


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
WLLDLWWLLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 49% 22% 29% HOME
League Analysis 44% 29% 28% HOME
Goals 45% 3% 33% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 60% 27% 13% HOME
Historical Away 40% 27% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 27% 24% HOME
Holistic 44% 29% 26% HOME
Bookmakers 76% 15% 8% HOME
Statistics 44% 22% 34% HOME
Fouls 42% 22% 35% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 49% chance that Heidenheim will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.