HOME
0
WLDLDLLLDD



Brechin

vs.

Annan Athletic


Scotland Division 3
AWAY
0
WLWLLLLLLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 34% 7% 59% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 22% 34% HOME
Goals 44% 3% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 0% 100% AWAY
Historical Home 20% 13% 67% AWAY
Historical Away 73% 0% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 45% 7% 47% AWAY
Holistic 31% 4% 65% AWAY
Bookmakers 33% -0% 67% AWAY
Statistics 39% 18% 43% AWAY
Fouls 39% 18% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 34% chance that Brechin will win, a 7% chance of a draw / tie, and a 59% chance of losing the match.