HOME
2
LDDDWWWWWD



Fleetwood Town

vs.

Peterboro


England League 1
AWAY
1
LDLWWWWWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 26% 30% HOME
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 43% 2% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 40% 40% 20% HOME
Historical Home 53% 40% 7% HOME
Historical Away 40% 27% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 46% 34% 20% HOME
Holistic 44% 36% 20% HOME
Bookmakers 42% 26% 32% HOME
Statistics 44% 21% 35% HOME
Fouls 39% 21% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Fleetwood Town will win, a 26% chance of a draw / tie, and a 30% chance of losing the match.