HOME
0
WDDDDDLLLL



Ath Bilbao

vs.

Osasuna


Spain La Liga Primera Division
AWAY
1
WLLDDWLLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 58% 22% 20% HOME
League Analysis 48% 24% 28% HOME
Goals 50% 1% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 86% 14% 0% HOME
Historical Home 47% 33% 20% HOME
Historical Away 40% 47% 13% DRAW
ELO Ranking 43% 40% 16% HOME
Holistic 58% 31% 11% HOME
Bookmakers 68% 24% 8% HOME
Statistics 48% 19% 33% HOME
Fouls 41% 19% 40% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 58% chance that Ath Bilbao will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 20% chance of losing the match.