HOME
0
WLWDWLDDLW



Chelsea

vs.

Man United


England Premier League
AWAY
2
LWWLWLLDWW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 53% 23% 24% HOME
League Analysis 46% 25% 29% HOME
Goals 49% 2% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 55% 36% 9% HOME
Historical Home 47% 27% 27% HOME
Historical Away 53% 27% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 27% 24% HOME
Holistic 52% 30% 19% HOME
Bookmakers 68% 22% 11% HOME
Statistics 48% 20% 33% HOME
Fouls 41% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 53% chance that Chelsea will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 24% chance of losing the match.