HOME
1
LWWWDWDLWD



Notts County

vs.

Woking


England Conference
AWAY
1
WWLLWLWLLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 51% 26% 23% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 53% 16% 26% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 53% 40% 7% HOME
Historical Away 57% 21% 21% HOME
ELO Ranking 54% 32% 14% HOME
Holistic 48% 31% 20% HOME
Bookmakers 66% 19% 14% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 47% 21% 32% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 51% chance that Notts County will win, a 26% chance of a draw / tie, and a 23% chance of losing the match.