HOME
0
WDWDWWWDLD



Bochum

vs.

Stuttgart


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
1
LLWWDLWWLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 30% 26% 44% AWAY
League Analysis 44% 28% 28% HOME
Goals 45% 3% 33% HOME
Historical Encounters 0% 33% 67% AWAY
Historical Home 33% 47% 20% DRAW
Historical Away 47% 33% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 40% 40% 20% HOME
Holistic 27% 38% 36% DRAW
Bookmakers 15% 18% 67% AWAY
Statistics 39% 22% 39% HOME
Fouls 41% 22% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 30% chance that Bochum will win, a 26% chance of a draw / tie, and a 44% chance of losing the match.