HOME
1
WDLWLWLDLL



Paderborn

vs.

Hertha


Germany Bundesliga 1
AWAY
2
LDWDLWDLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 44% 17% 39% HOME
League Analysis 45% 24% 30% HOME
Goals 38% 3% 42% AWAY
Historical Encounters 67% 0% 33% HOME
Historical Home 20% 27% 53% AWAY
Historical Away 36% 36% 29% HOME
ELO Ranking 28% 32% 40% AWAY
Holistic 41% 21% 38% HOME
Bookmakers 39% 22% 38% HOME
Statistics 44% 20% 37% HOME
Fouls 42% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 44% chance that Paderborn will win, a 17% chance of a draw / tie, and a 39% chance of losing the match.