HOME
1
LDLWLDLWLW



Sparta Rotterdam

vs.

Groningen


Holland Eredivisie
AWAY
2
LLDWDWLWWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 47% 26% 27% HOME
League Analysis 48% 23% 29% HOME
Goals 49% 2% 32% HOME
Historical Encounters 50% 50% 0% HOME
Historical Home 57% 21% 21% HOME
Historical Away 47% 33% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 51% 28% 21% HOME
Holistic 51% 35% 14% HOME
Bookmakers 41% 27% 32% HOME
Statistics 43% 19% 38% HOME
Fouls 37% 19% 44% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 47% chance that Sparta Rotterdam will win, a 26% chance of a draw / tie, and a 27% chance of losing the match.