HOME
4
WLWLLLDWDW



QPR

vs.

Stoke


England Championship
AWAY
2
WDWWLWLLWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 41% 24% 35% HOME
League Analysis 43% 28% 29% HOME
Goals 43% 3% 35% HOME
Historical Encounters 25% 50% 25% DRAW
Historical Home 40% 20% 40% HOME
Historical Away 67% 7% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 13% 35% HOME
Holistic 44% 26% 31% HOME
Bookmakers 38% 26% 36% HOME
Statistics 41% 22% 37% HOME
Fouls 39% 22% 40% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 41% chance that QPR will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.