HOME
1
WWDLDLLDWD



Stockport

vs.

Bromley


England Conference
AWAY
0
LWWLLLLDLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 41% 22% 37% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 41% 22% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 43% 14% 43% HOME
Historical Away 53% 13% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 48% 13% 39% HOME
Holistic 43% 20% 36% HOME
Bookmakers 39% 20% 41% AWAY
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 43% 21% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 41% chance that Stockport will win, a 22% chance of a draw / tie, and a 37% chance of losing the match.