HOME
1
DLLWLDDLWL



OFI Crete

vs.

Atromitos


Greece Ethniki Katigoria
AWAY
0
LWWDLLLLLW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 51% 20% 29% HOME
League Analysis 48% 26% 26% HOME
Goals 49% 2% 30% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 53% 20% 27% HOME
Historical Away 53% 13% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 52% 17% 31% HOME
Holistic 46% 22% 31% HOME
Bookmakers 75% 21% 4% HOME
Statistics 48% 21% 32% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 51% chance that OFI Crete will win, a 20% chance of a draw / tie, and a 29% chance of losing the match.