HOME
1
WDDDLLLLDL



Portimonense

vs.

Moreirense


Portugal Liga I
AWAY
1
LWLLDLWDDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 57% 18% 25% HOME
League Analysis 45% 25% 30% HOME
Goals 42% 2% 38% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 33% 40% 27% DRAW
Historical Away 47% 27% 27% HOME
ELO Ranking 40% 33% 27% HOME
Holistic 60% 22% 18% HOME
Bookmakers 61% 23% 16% HOME
Statistics 47% 20% 33% HOME
Fouls 42% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 57% chance that Portimonense will win, a 18% chance of a draw / tie, and a 25% chance of losing the match.