HOME
1
DDLLDWDWLW



Ebbsfleet

vs.

Chorley


England Conference
AWAY
0
DLLLLDLDLL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 40% 30% 30% HOME
League Analysis 43% 26% 31% HOME
Goals 44% 18% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 21% 36% 43% AWAY
Historical Away 47% 47% 7% HOME
ELO Ranking 34% 42% 24% DRAW
Holistic 34% 39% 28% DRAW
Bookmakers 48% 26% 26% HOME
Statistics 0% 0% 0% HOME
Fouls 45% 21% 34% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 40% chance that Ebbsfleet will win, a 30% chance of a draw / tie, and a 30% chance of losing the match.