HOME
1
LWLDWLDLWL



Sampdoria

vs.

Fiorentina


Italy Serie A
AWAY
5
LLDWWDLLWD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 25% 36% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 29% HOME
Goals 41% 2% 39% HOME
Historical Encounters 40% 30% 30% HOME
Historical Home 29% 29% 43% AWAY
Historical Away 40% 40% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 34% 34% 31% HOME
Holistic 36% 33% 31% HOME
Bookmakers 34% 30% 36% AWAY
Statistics 41% 20% 38% HOME
Fouls 41% 20% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Sampdoria will win, a 25% chance of a draw / tie, and a 36% chance of losing the match.