HOME
0
WWDLLWDDLW



Hamburg

vs.

Bielefeld


Germany Bundesliga 2
AWAY
0
WDWWWWDDDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 57% 16% 27% HOME
League Analysis 44% 29% 28% HOME
Goals 42% 3% 36% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 73% 13% 13% HOME
Historical Away 7% 33% 60% AWAY
ELO Ranking 37% 25% 37% HOME
Holistic 60% 15% 24% HOME
Bookmakers 61% 22% 17% HOME
Statistics 43% 22% 34% HOME
Fouls 44% 22% 34% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 57% chance that Hamburg will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 27% chance of losing the match.