HOME
2
DLWWWWDLLW



Cambridge

vs.

Bradford


England League 2
AWAY
1
LDLDWLLWLD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 23% 35% HOME
League Analysis 42% 27% 31% HOME
Goals 41% 2% 37% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 40% 13% 47% AWAY
Historical Away 43% 43% 14% HOME
ELO Ranking 42% 28% 30% HOME
Holistic 39% 30% 31% HOME
Bookmakers 43% 24% 32% HOME
Statistics 44% 21% 34% HOME
Fouls 41% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that Cambridge will win, a 23% chance of a draw / tie, and a 35% chance of losing the match.