HOME
0
WDWLWWLDDL



Derby

vs.

Sheffield Wed


England Championship
AWAY
0
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 42% 21% 37% HOME
League Analysis 43% 28% 29% HOME
Goals 47% 3% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 57% 29% 14% HOME
Historical Away 0% 0% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking 11% -2% -9% HOME
Holistic 30% 21% 16% HOME
Bookmakers 23% 15% 62% AWAY
Statistics 43% 22% 35% HOME
Fouls 42% 22% 36% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 42% chance that Derby will win, a 21% chance of a draw / tie, and a 37% chance of losing the match.