HOME
2
DWWWWLWWWD



Rotherham

vs.

AFC Wimbledon


England League 1
AWAY
2
LWDLWDLLDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 72% 10% 18% HOME
League Analysis 43% 27% 30% HOME
Goals 49% 3% 29% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 53% 20% 27% HOME
Historical Away 73% 7% 20% HOME
ELO Ranking 60% 14% 25% HOME
Holistic 75% 9% 16% HOME
Bookmakers 114% 1% -15% HOME
Statistics 47% 21% 32% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 37% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 72% chance that Rotherham will win, a 10% chance of a draw / tie, and a 18% chance of losing the match.