HOME
0
LDLDWLWLWL



Charlton

vs.

Blackburn


England Championship
AWAY
2
LDWWDLWWDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 36% 24% 40% AWAY
League Analysis 43% 28% 29% HOME
Goals 40% 3% 39% HOME
Historical Encounters 20% 40% 40% AWAY
Historical Home 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Away 53% 13% 33% HOME
ELO Ranking 43% 23% 34% HOME
Holistic 35% 29% 35% HOME
Bookmakers 29% 26% 44% AWAY
Statistics 36% 22% 42% AWAY
Fouls 40% 22% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 36% chance that Charlton will win, a 24% chance of a draw / tie, and a 40% chance of losing the match.