HOME
0
WWLLWWLWWW



AZ Alkmaar

vs.

Feyenoord


Holland Eredivisie
AWAY
0
DWWWWWWWDW
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 54% 19% 27% HOME
League Analysis 48% 23% 29% HOME
Goals 50% 3% 31% HOME
Historical Encounters 25% 42% 33% DRAW
Historical Home 73% 7% 20% HOME
Historical Away 27% 33% 40% AWAY
ELO Ranking 48% 20% 31% HOME
Holistic 42% 27% 31% HOME
Bookmakers 120% -3% -16% HOME
Statistics 49% 19% 33% HOME
Fouls 38% 19% 43% AWAY

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 54% chance that AZ Alkmaar will win, a 19% chance of a draw / tie, and a 27% chance of losing the match.