HOME
0
LLLLDLDLLW



Goztep

vs.

Rizespor


Turkey Futbol Ligi 1
AWAY
0
DLWLDLWLWL
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 71% 14% 15% HOME
League Analysis 46% 26% 28% HOME
Goals 52% 2% 28% HOME
Historical Encounters 100% 0% 0% HOME
Historical Home 53% 27% 20% HOME
Historical Away 47% 40% 13% HOME
ELO Ranking 49% 34% 17% HOME
Holistic 67% 22% 11% HOME
Bookmakers 127% -2% -25% HOME
Statistics 47% 20% 33% HOME
Fouls 40% 20% 39% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 71% chance that Goztep will win, a 14% chance of a draw / tie, and a 15% chance of losing the match.