HOME
0
LDLDLDDLDW



Larisa

vs.

Olympiacos Piraeus


Greece Ethniki Katigoria
AWAY
0
W
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 24% 16% 60% AWAY
League Analysis 48% 26% 26% HOME
Goals 46% 6% 34% HOME
Historical Encounters 33% 33% 33% HOME
Historical Home 36% 43% 21% DRAW
Historical Away 0% 0% 0% HOME
ELO Ranking 1% 5% -6% DRAW
Holistic 23% 25% 18% DRAW
Bookmakers -65% -20% 185% AWAY
Statistics 50% 21% 29% HOME
Fouls 42% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 24% chance that Larisa will win, a 16% chance of a draw / tie, and a 60% chance of losing the match.