HOME
0
WDWWDDDLDW



Alloa

vs.

Arbroath


Scotland Division 1
AWAY
0
LLWLLWWWDD
ALGORITHM % HOME % DRAW % AWAY PREDICTION
Prediction 39% 12% 49% AWAY
League Analysis 41% 26% 32% HOME
Goals 31% 2% 48% AWAY
Historical Encounters 56% 0% 44% HOME
Historical Home 20% 27% 53% AWAY
Historical Away 43% 7% 50% AWAY
ELO Ranking 32% 17% 51% AWAY
Holistic 40% 11% 49% AWAY
Bookmakers 30% 12% 58% AWAY
Statistics 34% 21% 45% AWAY
Fouls 42% 21% 38% HOME

The "Prediction Algorithm" has determined that there exists a 39% chance that Alloa will win, a 12% chance of a draw / tie, and a 49% chance of losing the match.